Thursday, September 11, 2014

Don't Think Like Everyone Else Does - Be Strong in Faith!

Don't think like everyone else does. "The Lord has given me a strong warning not to think like everyone else does. He said, "Don't call everything a conspiracy, like they do and don't live in dread of what frightens them. Make the Lord of Heaven's Armies holy in your life. He is the one you should fear. He is the one who should make you tremble. He will keep you safe." Isaiah 8:11-14
In telling you that I am not boasting!  "Again, I [Paul] say don't think that I am a fool to talk like this. But even if you do, listen to me, as you would to a foolish person, while I also boast a little. Such boasting is not from the Lord, but I am acting like a fool. And since others boast about their human achievements, I will too. After all, you think you are so wise, but you enjoy putting up with fools!. You put up with it when someone enslaves you, takes everything you have, takes advantage of you, takes control of everything and slaps yo in the face. I am ashamed to say that we've been too "weak" to do that! 2 Cor 11:15-21.
"This boasting will do no good, but I [Paul] must go on. I will reluctantly tell about visions and revelations from the Lord. I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don't know only God knows. Yes, only God knows whether I was in my body or outside my bod. But I do know that I was caught up to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell. That experience is worth boasting about, but I'm not going to do ti. I will boast only about my weaknesses. If I wanted to boast, I would be no fool in doing so,k because I would be telling the truth. But I won't do it because I don't want anyone to give me credit beyond what they can see in my life or hear in my message, even though i have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh , a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power words best in weakness." so, now I am glad to bast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can worked through me. That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Cor 12:1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment