Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Women Worry too Much... Let Husbands Be your Guide!

Women worry to much, I know because I do. When I do, my husband can see it written all over my face and he asks me what is wrong, sometimes he knows but asks anyway. I tell him. What good does it do to say "oh, nothing"... like most of us say when asked. I think women have a tendency to say "No" first as we want husbands to feel bad as if they were the main cause of our worry. We fail to look at ourselves first!

If you want to get right with God and your life to get right with Him, get right with the role God gave you 'women', put yourself in His hands via your husband's and thank Him (in front of your husband, why so he can see that you trust the Lord's order and are grateful for that and your husband will seek his authority- God)! God rejoices when we acknowledge His order. When we lift up our husbands for being husbands 'our authority' and say how lucky we are to have them, we life up the Lord.He put us under our husbands authority in this world and He did for a good reason, to keep the family together, the most precious thing ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment