Monday, May 8, 2017

Words of Inspiration in a Fallen World!

If you learn to trust Me, really trust Me with your whole being, then nothing can separate you from My Peace. Everything you endure can be put to good use by allowing it to train you in trusting me. This is how you foil the works of evil, growing in grace through the very adversity that was meant to harm you. Joseph was a prime example of this divine reversal, declaring to his brothers: "You meant evil against me, but God meant it for good."

Do not fear what this day, or any day, may bring your way. Concentrate on trusting Me and on doing what needs to be done. Relax in My sovereignty, remembering that I go before you, as well as with you, into each day. Fear no evil, for I can bring good out of every situation you will ever encounter.

Genesis 50:20; Psalm 23:4 ~ Sarah Young selection from, "Jesus is Calling".

Do not long for the absence of problems in your life. That is an unrealistic goal since in this world you will have trouble. You have an eternity of problem-free living reserved for you in heaven. Rejoice in this inheritance, which no one can take away from you, but do not seek your heaven on earth.

Begin each day anticipating problems, asking Me to equip you for whatever difficulties you will encounter. The best equipping is My living Presence, My hand that never lets go of yours. Discuss everything with Me. Take a lighthearted view of trouble seeing it as a challenge that you and I together can handle. Remember that I am on your side, and I have overcome the world.

John 16:33; Isaiah 41:13; Philippians 4:13 ~ Sarah Young selection from, "Jesus is Calling".



No comments:

Post a Comment