Thursday, May 18, 2017

When your way of godly life seems to be unfairly changed...

His way is not our way... and sometimes we just can't get past our way of doing things, seeing things and hearing things as well as saying things. It takes time to adjust and believe the Word of God always has the answer.

Recently, my own 'way' or I should say my preferred order of things in terms of my morning 'ritual', as in... coffee, Bible and Family Radio, was interrupted as in dramatically changed in my view of things. What was changed? The programming on my favorite Christian radio had changed and instead of the voice of what I thought was a very godly voice in terms of providing daily scriptural reason/wisdom suddenly sounded like the voices of two teenagers leading a facebook conversation or chat forum.

To say the least, I was in panic mode. And, even at first, in pain seeking to understand what had happened. I wanted back the old voice, the one I preferred. But, then I remembered Jeremiah.

The Call of Jeremiah
But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am a youth,' Because everywhere I send you, you shall go, And all that I command you, you shall speak. "Do not be afraid of them, For I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD. Then the LORD stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the LORD said to me, "Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.…Jeremiah 1:7-9.

So, I should not be afraid of their voices or faces... for though younger, they may have been called to do the Will of the Lord! And this is what we must always pray for. For His way is not our way. Trust God in all things ~ Trust in Jehovah, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on his faithfulness.
~ Psalm 37:3 ASV



No comments:

Post a Comment