Sunday, November 22, 2020

Give thanks always.... On Him we have set our hope!

Our Christian Living is to pray without ceasing. Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not extinguish the Spirit.…1 Thessalonians 5:17-19.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...
 
Philippians 4:6
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
 
Colossians 3:17
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
 
Romans 7:25
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Philippians 4:12-13
I know how to live humbly, and I know how to abound. I am accustomed to any and every situation—to being filled and being hungry, to having plenty and having need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.... Indeed!
 
1 Corinthians 15:57
so... thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

2 Corinthians 1:10
For...He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment