Wednesday, May 9, 2018

TRUST IN GOD...

Do you believe that I am the Son of God? And, do you believe that I died for all men and women and that I rose from the dead? Then why do you continue to be distracted and anxious about your loved ones? Do they not also belong to Me? Would I refuse to work in their lives just as I work in yours?

I have not put you in charge of saving them. I have already done that. Nor have I charged you to change them. Your task is to love, to forgive, to pray for them and to turn them over to Me. Come closer to Me yourself and I will do the rest. TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!!

(unknown author)

2 comments:

  1. Christ's Perfect Sacrifice
    “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, says the Lord. I will put My Laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.” Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” And where these have been forgiven, an offering for sin is no longer needed.…Hebrews 10:16-18.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.
    Acts 20:24

    ReplyDelete