Tuesday, May 8, 2018

God So Loved the World...


I [Jesus] tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins... ~ John 5: 24.

Come to Me [God] for all that you need. Come into My [God] Presence in complete thanksgiving; for thankfulness opens the door to My treasures. When you are thankful, you affirm the central truth that I am Good.

I am Light, in whom there is no darkness at all. The assurance that I am entirely Good meets your basic need for security. Your life is not subject to the whims of a sin-stained deity.

Relax in the knowledge that the One who controls your life is totally trustworthy. Com to Me [God] with confident expectation. There is nothing you need that I cannot provide ~ Jesus is Calling.

*Psalm 95:2; 1 John 1:5. 

Jesus Christ the Son of God is called the Word and He is God who is the Father/Son/Holy Spirit ~ In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning...John 1:1.

1 comment:

  1. Christ's Perfect Sacrifice
    “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, says the Lord. I will put My Laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.” Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.” And where these have been forgiven, an offering for sin is no longer needed.…Hebrews 10:16-18.

    ReplyDelete