Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Cornerstone of all Truth ~ There is One God - Jesus Christ!



God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit = Jesus Christ - It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11.

The mystery of godliness deals with - The Godhead. 

The Godhead is in Jesus! A child was born and His name is Emmanuel "God with us" ~ Isaiah 7:14; And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace ~ Isaiah 9:6. He is the Alpha and Omega who was/ is and is to come again ~ Rev. 1:8. 



He came in the flesh (John 1:14, 2 John 1:7, Romans 9:5) to be our Salvation and salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved ~ Acts 4:12.

Can the Godhead be understood - Yes, Jesus revealed its truth in parables. We read in Romans 1:19-20 "For what may be known about God is plain to them, because has made it plain to them.  For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.…"

The Cornerstone of all truth is that The Lord our God is one God - we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we live for him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, God who became flesh. It was through Him that all things were made everything and through whom we have been given life ~ 1 COR 8:6. 

The Lord is God and there is no other! In Deut. 6:4. The Lord is God - so that you might know that the Lord is God; besides him there is no other ~ Deut. 4:35. O Israel!" says the LORD. "You are my servant. You have been chosen to know me, believe in me, and understand that I alone am God. There is no other God--there never has been, and there never will be ~ Isaiah 43:10. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other ~ Isaiah 45:22.

"You shall have no other gods before me" ~ Exodus 20:3 

"See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand ~ Deut. 32:29.

"You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me ~ Isaiah 43:10.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 146 ~ Praise the Lord, my soul!
    I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God. He is the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them... he remains faithful forever. He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free, the Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous. The Lord watches over the foreigner and sustains the fatherless and the widow, but he frustrates the ways of the wicked. The Lord reigns forever, your God, O Zion, for all generations. Praise the Lord.

    ReplyDelete