Thursday, April 2, 2020

JESUS IS CALLING ~ SARAH YOUNG

April 2, 2020

I have promised to meet all your needs according to My glorius riches. Your deepest, most constant need is for My Peace. I have planted Peace in the garden of your heart, where I live, but there are weeds growing there too: pride, worry, selfishness, unbelief. I am the Gardener, and I am working to rid your heart of those weeds.

I do My work in various ways. When you sit quietly with me, I shine the Light of My Presence directly into your heart. In this heavenly Light, Peace grows abundantly and weeds shrivel up. I also send trials into your life. When you trust Me in the midst of trouble, Peace flourishes and weeds die away. Thank Me for troublesome situations; the Peace they can produce far outweighs the trials you endure.

Philippians 4:19 and 2 COR 4:17.



Dear brothers and sisters in the body of Christ, let us never forget that the body of Christ (the church) is not made of brick and mortar but of the Word of God! Build up the church by sharing the Good News who is Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Acts 7: 48-49 ~ However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: ‘Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house will you build for Me, says the Lord... He is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else ~ Acts 17:25.

    ReplyDelete