Friday, February 21, 2020

God 's Love is the Absolute Truth for it is Life!


God is love and He loves you! His love resides within the absolute truth which is His Word; and, it is absolutely ‘good’ because it is life. In Him, was/is the light of all men and it is life. Reading John 1:4-5 ~ In Him was life, and that life was the light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Indeed, God’s love does reside within His Word; its is the absolute good for it is life. He commands us to love Him by His Word because in Him, was/is life and that life is/was the light of men.Yes, this is His command; but, it’s still your choice to obey that command. By letting Him know that you love Him and put Him first, you partake in the absolute good; in acknowledging that such is possible can only be by the power of the Holy Spirit.

As it is written in John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him! If you don’t come to Him and give yourself to Him, you can’t be saved through Him… in fact, you are rejecting God and His love and absolute good which is opposite of absolute evil = death.

It is for that reason, Jesus left but He did not leave us alone, could not leave us alone in this fallen world… He said, “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live”.…John 14:18-19. Amen!

 “You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I”. John 14:26. 

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.

Jesus is coming back. In this time, we are to prepare for His time of return. He left us His Holy Spirit and it is by the Holy Spirit that we overcome this fallen world, fight the good fight and run the good race. Indeed, we are in a spiritual battle. 

Because of that, God does not want you burdened by problems that belong to this world. The only way for Him to help you with worldly problems is for you to give Him your problems for His Yoke is light. 


Reading Matthew 11:28-30, Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”…

In such rest, we have power. We do not wage war as the world does… we believe in and trust in God! Only in this way, by the power of the Holy Spirit, can we do all things because He who is in me/you is greater than he who is in the world. …”I know how to live humbly, and I know how to abound. I am accustomed to any and every situation—to being filled and being hungry, to having plenty and having need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength” ~ Philippians 4: 12-13. 

“you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world” ~ 1 John 4:4. Indeed, you are from God and have overcome them, because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world!

Right worship of Jesus Christ is going out into the world just as He did, spreading the Gospel, healing the sick, casting out demons and raising the dead. Some theologians say that the Ministry of the Twelve is not for us. But, we who have believed become members of that first body of Christ. In Matthew 10:7-8, Jesus said to the disciples, “As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give”.
However you understand that power in you, or however you see it come to fruition in your life and the life of others around you through Him which is by the power of the Holy Spirit, you are able to and do the work of the Lord ~ You believe in the One He Sent.

Love life for it is God's creation... be fruitful and multiply!





No comments:

Post a Comment