Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Miracles are supernatural things...

I never have any difficulty believing in miracles since I experienced the miracle of a change in my own heart.”
I believe in miracles.
I believe miracles are supernatural things that God does for us because He cares for us and wants to be involved in our lives.
I don’t believe finding your keys in the basement after you lost them a year ago is a miracle, it is a circumstance. You found them where you left them. Finding them right after you pray is an answer to prayer.
Jesus performed nine miracles I see in Scripture. I am sure He did more.
Walking on water is a miracle. (Don’t believe me try it)
Healing someone terminally ill is a miracle.
Water into wine- something supernatural, something that cannot be a coincidence or explainable.
Jesus, God coming in human form by the virgin birth is a miracle. Explainable only because God said that He would do it and witnessed by the people around Him.
I know that there are people who say “How can you believe in miracles in our scientific age?”
Because… I believe in a God that is not limited by any boundaries of time or space.
Truth is…I have a problem with Christians that don’t believe in miracles, the virgin birth, instant healings, The Baptism of the Holy Spirit, and that God wants to dwell inside of a believer.
Those that doubt Jesus death, burial, and resurrection.
That would limit what Jesus (God) can do, or has done to their own abilities and thinking.

To read more go to:  https://www.sermoncentral.com/sermons/jesus-is-your-miracle-anthony-zibolski-sermon-on-christmas-206311?fbclid=IwAR1tQNvecXa9pYTMwT5uFkjGubhGIK7QsheuAzFm5EPNUhtvosspdA0Hs48

No comments:

Post a Comment