Thursday, January 10, 2019

Try being still this year... know that He is God!

In Western culture, its all about 'doing' rather than just being. People always ask, "So, what do you do"? Now, if you said, I worship the Lord but most of the time I am still knowing that He is God...would you have answered their question? No! Its too bad that we don't apply scripture, the Word of God, in our lives... ~ Be Still and know that I am God ~ Psalm 46:10.

New Living Translation
"Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world."
English Standard Version
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Berean Study Bible
“Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted over the earth.”
New American Standard Bible
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."
King James Bible
Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Christian Standard Bible
"Stop your fighting, and know that I am God, exalted among the nations, exalted on the earth."
Contemporary English Version
Our God says, "Calm down, and learn that I am God! All nations on earth will honor me."

No comments:

Post a Comment