Friday, December 21, 2018

Mary's Song...



My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed. For the Mighty One has done great things for me. Holy is His name. His mercy extends to those who fear Him, from generation to generation. He has performed mighty deeds with His arm; He has scattered those who are proud in the thoughts of their hearts. He has brought down rulers from their thrones, but has exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things, but has sent the rich away empty. He has helped His servant Israel, remembering to be merciful, as He promised to our fathers, to Abraham and his descendants forever.” ~ Luke 1:46-55.

2 comments:

  1. At this time of year, you may be wondering yet what plan does the Lord have for your life. You may not see it, but it is unfolding before your eyes, even painfully slow. When the time is right, the way before you will suddenly become clear...through no effort of your own. Do not fear in your weakness for it is the stage on which His Power and Glory perform most brilliantly. His strength will sustain you, expect to see miracles and you will. They are not always visible to the naked eye but those who live by faith can see them ... living by faith not be sight enables you to see His Glory. Jesus is Calling ~ Sarah Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the LORD, O My Soul
    Hallelujah! Praise the LORD, O my soul. I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Put not your trust in princes, in mortal man, who cannot save.…Psalm 146:1-3.

    ReplyDelete