Monday, January 23, 2017

Stealing from God....in the end, Losing His Light and Entering Darkness!

Its so sad to me when people take what is not theirs (not their creation)! Sad, because they are so confused. What do they take? They take what God gives/gave/says/said and does/did for us. They take His Word, His Son and even all His Creation including the universe, everything that He holds together by the power of His Word (Hebrews 1:2-4) ...and they put their name on it as if they thought of it, as if they were the first to share such love, such joy and peace!

Dear friends, don't be lured by false gospels or false prophets 'people' who use images of/by man using God's Word as their own rather than scripture... you should know something is wrong. When you see someone posting what looks a truth you know deep down has already been written on your heart by the Creator, then don't 'like' it because you want to be 'nice'; what you are really doing is becoming an accessory to their crime - Stealing from God!

"I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and even a violent person I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 

Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever". Amen. 1 Timothy 1:12-17.

Jesus Christ is the Light of the World ~ John 8:12. Have no other gods before you ~ Exodus 20:3

*example of false gospel ~... wayseer.org

No comments:

Post a Comment